Here’s a Little Something for Mood Board Monday.
Small space design requires multi-functional pieces. Always search for ways to get more than one use out of a piece of furniture for your little rooms.
I love this Office + Guest Bedroom design because it looks cool and sophisticated, yet warmly relaxed.
This room is ready to work for you and receive clients, and easily convert to a guest bedroom for the evening.
Convert Your Office into a Plush Room for Guests.
- The woven side chair folds up and out of the way.
- Fold the sofa out into a comfortable bed and layer on your bedding, pillows, and extra blankets.
- Freshen up the desktop: add a water carafe (I love this style because the water glass fits inside the carafe and will not drip out onto your table), a free-standing small mirror, a vase of flowers and you’re all set!
Office + Guest Bedroom Sources:
- Ottoman/Coffee Table – Rivet Leather Bench
- Side/Accent Chair – Woven Cognac Leather
- Side Table – Christopher Knight Twisted Concrete Table
- Table Lamp – Textured Ceramic Lighting
- Floor Lamp – 3 Color Temperature, Linen Shade, Brass Base
- Coffee table accessory – Natural Wood Tray & Candle Holders
- Pillows – Faux Leather Accent and Gold Brown Velvet
- Blanket – Cotton Cable Knit
- Sofa – Mopio Chloe Convertible Sleeper Sofa
- Framed Artwork: Southern Sun, Geometric Lines, Semi-Circles
- Rug – Momeni Contemporary Geometric
- Desk – Tribesigns White and Gold
- Desk Chair – Lilian Mid Century Modern
- Faux Tree – Olive tree with Marbled Granite Pot
- Faux Peace Lili – Potted Floor Plant
For more small space ideas check out this Happy Home Vibes post.